Robbins is one of the common books used for Pathology in medical school. It is written by John Robbins, an American physician who was a pioneer of nutritional medicine and author of the bestselling book, “Diet for a Small Planet”. The book contains an introduction to the concepts of health and disease, including the biological, psychological, social, and environmental factors that can contribute to the development of illness. The book also provides information on the prevention and treatment of chronic diseases and explains the role of nutrition in the prevention of disease.
It is a very comprehensive book and I found it very useful. I read it before starting my internship and found it very helpful. The book is also very easy to understand and the information is presented in a very organized manner.
Till now various editions of ROBBINS BASIC PATHOLOGY PDF DOWNLOAD have been published. here we have uploaded the latest edition of ROBBINS BASIC PATHOLOGY PDF DOWNLOAD which 10th edition. In this latest edition, they have added new chapters, topics, diagrams, and tables.
Pros of ROBBINS BASIC PATHOLOGY PDF DOWNLOAD
ROBBINS BASIC PATHOLOGY PDF DOWNLOAD has many beneficial points. some of the advantages are :
- It has very comprehensive coverage of all the aspects of pathology.
- It is a very good book for students and residents.
- It is very easy to understand and follow.
- It has many diagrams and pictures which help us to understand the concepts.
- It is very useful for medical students.
- It is also useful for postgraduate students.
- It is very useful for residents.
- It is also useful for fellows and practicing pathologists.
- It is also useful for any pathologist who is interested in this subject.
- It is also useful for the general public.
- It contains a lot of useful information.
- It also contains a lot of references.
- It is also available in many other languages.
- It is also very affordable.
- It is also very well organized.
- It is also very easy to read.
- It is also very easy to understand.
- It is also very useful for self-study.
- It also has a lot of interactive quizzes.
Features of ROBBINS BASIC PATHOLOGY PDF DOWNLOAD :
ROBBINS BASIC PATHOLOGY PDF DOWNLOAD has a lot of interesting features like :
- Quiz of General Pathology.
- Quiz of Organ System Pathology.
- Quiz of Histopathology.
- Quiz of Laboratory Diagnosis.
- Quiz of Clinical Pathology.
- Quiz of Pathological Physiology.
- Quiz of Microbiology.
- Quiz of Molecular Biology.
- Quiz of Toxicology.
- Quiz of Endocrinology.
- Quiz of Genetics.
- Quiz of Immunology.
- Quiz of Plastic Surgery.
- Quiz of Vascular Surgery.
Cons of ROBBINS BASIC PATHOLOGY PDF DOWNLOAD
Their aren’t such a serious drawback of ROBBINS BASIC PATHOLOGY PDF DOWNLOAD. it covers all aspects of pathology. besides this that it isn’t available in other languages except for English. It is not suitable for beginners and nonmedical students.
You can also learn Pathology from INAM DANISH PATHOLOGY REVIEW BOOK.
In conclusion, I would say that ROBBINS BASIC PATHOLOGY PDF DOWNLOAD is a very good book for students. It is also very useful for postgraduates, fellows, and practicing pathologists. The study of diseases and their causes is called Pathology which is simply called pathogenesis. It is an important part of medicine, and a large portion of what doctors do is spend time studying diseases.
Leave a Reply