Rang and Dale’s Pharmacology is one of the comprehensive books used for studying pharmacology. it has a brief discussion of the drugs, diseases, pharmacokinetics, pharmacogenomics, and pharmacodynamics.
This book is not only for pharmacology students but also for medical students and other health science students. The authors have done a wonderful job in presenting a concise and systematic coverage of the subject. It is an ideal book for pharmacology students. The book covers all the topics of pharmacology. It has an excellent balance of text, figures, tables, and references.
In this book, the authors have discussed all the important topics of pharmacology. It covers all the topics of pharmacology in an organized and systematic way. The book has a clear outline of pharmacology.
Features of RANG AND DALE’S Pharmacology PDF DOWNLOAD
Rang and Dale’s pharmacology have been organized in a very comprehensive way, it gives full details about different drugs. it has great explanations for general pharmacology and provides the best concept for pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics. it also has special pharma in which the chapters are organized system-wise. it has well-explained flowcharts, diagrams, and tables. it also has lists and descriptions of important drugs at the end of the chapter. additionally, at the end of each chapter, u will also find the MCQs type questions. which are very useful for boosting your revision skills.
Pros of Rang Dale’s pharmacology PDF DOWNLOAD
- It provides an excellent insight into the basic pharmacology of a variety of drugs. It has been designed as a comprehensive revision text for undergraduate pharmacology and medicine students.
- It is also useful for practicing pharmacologists and physicians who want to refresh their knowledge of pharmacology.
- It has been organized in such a way that all the important topics are covered. It provides an excellent review of the topic with various types of questions and answers. it also provides a brief discussion about the topic.
- The book contains a comprehensive list of all the drugs and their classification. It has been divided into five parts. Each part covers a different subject such as general pharmacology, organic chemistry, pharmaceutics, pharmacodynamics, and pharmacokinetics.
- The book contains a separate chapter for each drug. The drugs are listed alphabetically in each chapter.
- The book includes various topics such as pharmacological properties of drugs, classification of drugs, mechanisms of action of drugs, pharmacokinetic properties of drugs, pharmacodynamic properties of drugs, and therapeutic uses of drugs.
- It also includes the drugs which are used to treat different diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, cancer, and so on.
- This book also includes the drugs which are used to control various symptoms such as vomiting, anxiety, insomnia, headache, etc.
- This book will help you understand how drugs work and will enhance your understanding of pharmacology. It is a comprehensive review of the topic.
- The book includes various topics such as general pharmacology, organic chemistry, pharmacodynamics, and pharmacokinetics.
Cons of Rang and Dale’s pharmacology PDF DOWNLOAD
there aren’t such serious disadvantages of rang and dale’s pharmacology except it is not a common use book uses for pharmacology due to its comprehensive nature.
if you have problem in reading this. We have an alternate book check it out KATZUNG’S PHARMACOLOGY.
We have uploaded the latest edition of rand and dale’s pharmacology in PDF form here on Tips signal for free. From here you can read your book for your exams, tests, quizzes, etc. We hope that this book will help you to pass your exam.
Moreover, you can also download the latest version of the book here in PDF form. you can read it on your android, iPhone, iPad and laptop, and kindle device.
for any queries and problems feel free to share with us we are here for you 24/7.
Leave a Reply